5.08.2012

Yes, I'm still alive.

It's been two weeks since we moved and things are still pure chaos around these parts. Between painting, unpacking, a power outage, water in the basement (with all of our unpacked boxes down there), family in town, hosting a birthday party, deck construction, Chris working 70 hour weeks, a wood ant infestation, refinishing hardwood floors, chasing a toddler around and trying to keep our sanity, I have had little time to sit and write a coherent post.

Chris leaves to Washington DC next week, so we're on a mission to get a bunch of projects completed before he leaves Monday evening. Please bear with me for the next couple weeks as we try to settle in a bit more, I have so many pictures and stories to share with you guys, I'll get back to regular postings eventually.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update. We totally understand. Good luck with everything and when you get a moment we want to see photos! Of the house, the birthday boy, everything!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was just thinking about you today and wondering how you've been? I know we never talked much on blogger but I had been a follower of yours for quite some time (we both had babies last year!). For some reason you came to my mind today..if you need prayer or need someone to talk to feel free to email me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    Here is my website readme.campus.mephi.ru
    My web page > get followers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It had been some time since I visited website with such
    high quality information. Thansk a lot for the useful information

    Also visit my homepage ... having trouble getting pregnant With second baby

    ReplyDelete