3.20.2012

Mom Clothes #2

jeans: gap, shoes/blazer/sunglasses: target, cuff: vintage, tee: american apparel

cardigan: h & m, bangles/striped blouse: f21, belt: thrifted, jeans: gap

Things are good around our house.  Really good actually.  Friday, was my last day of work in Ames so I'm playing the stay at home mama role until we move to our new home and I start my new job in Iowa City.  I can't tell you how excited I am to move this time around, because for the first time ever we have movers!  Let me say that again, we have movers. If I could shout "we have movers" from every rooftop in the State of Iowa I would. 

So instead of packing boxes for the next two weeks, Cohen and I will be hanging out just the two of us; searching thrift stores for new house trinkets, visiting every park in town, saying goodbye to friends, and counting the days until we move!  Only about two more weeks until we're all living under the same roof again. Yay! Happy Tuesday! {Monica}

No comments:

Post a Comment