2.22.2012

big news.

As mentioned in Monday's post, I've got some big news to share, so I'll get right to it.

Big news #1, I got a job! Thank you everyone for your prayers, sweet words and encouragement before my interview Thursday, the interview went far better than expected. When got the call Friday that I had been selected for the position, I was over the moon. In fact, I preceded to do a completely uncoordinated happy dance in the parking lot of Starbucks to which I got some "is that person okay?" stares in return. It's a great job, for a great company, and I couldn't be happier about the position if I tried.

Big news #2, we bought a house. Well, kinda. Our offer was accepted, but we still have to get past the inspection hurdle before the deal is done. The house is amazing you guys! We will have a ton more space than we do now, which means we won't have to move again anytime soon. It's a beautiful old 1906 home with a wrap around porch, huge moldings, and lots of big beautiful windows. It's a serious project house, but we're excited to take on projects and make it our own. I can't wait to share pictures of the place, but considering its not ours quite yet, the pictures will have to wait. I'll share them as soon as I can though.

So that's our big news. Exciting right? Life seems almost too good to be true at the moment, so I'm trying to take lots of time to count each and every one of our blessings. We now have two huge hurdles crossed off of our list, which means we're one step closer to living together as a family again! Thanks again everyone for your prayers! I appreciate every single one of them! Happy Wednesday! {Monica}

7 comments:

  1. I"m SO happy for you guys! What a huge relief! Congrats on both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't wait to see the house and see what you guys do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exciting times!! congrats on the job and the house.. the house sounds amazing.. i can't wait to see pics!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very exciting!!!!!!! Congratulations! (I must admit, I kinda searched through this post for some "baby news". Hehe) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so much exciting news!! Congrats girl! Can't wait to see your house DIY projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Such lovely news :)

    ReplyDelete