1.25.2012

look of the day. i got my hair did.



{sweater (gift): h &m, shoes: payless, courderouy pants: thrifted, tank: target, lace top: vintage, necklace: f21}
remember this post?  yeah, that one i wrote nearly 2 months ago.  the one where i said i desperately needed my hair cut and colored.  well, guess who finally had some time to follow through with it?  this girl!  that's right.  i got my hair cut.  and i l.o.v.e it! it's really drastic, but exactly what i envisioned. chris loves it, but told me he thinks i look like a russian spy (hence us messing around with charlie's angels-esque photo above).  happy wednesday! {monica}

6 comments:

  1. it looks great! you're rockin the do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. monica, you are too stinkin cute! we need to get together sometime before you move! let me know when you're free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute, Monica! Like seriously, that color is so rich and the cut is so sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see you in person! It's seriously so so so cute.

    ReplyDelete