12.05.2011

look of the day. hair questions

help!  i need your advice. my hair is in desperate need of some tlc.  i'm kind of embarrassed to admit this...but i haven't had my hair cut or colored since february (right before cohen was born) and as you can tell by my horrid roots, it's time to get my hair did. okay, it was time to get my hair did about 7 months ago, but that's beside the point.

{pants/necklace-target, shoes-payless, neon yellow tee-gap, sweater-gift (gap), jacket-thrifted}

so my questions are these.
color?  what should i do? blonde, auburn or brunette? and cut? i really like my hair best above the shoulder, but not sure what to do with it?  i need your help! any advice would be much appreciated.

happy monday{monica}

6 comments:

  1. it's a great time of year to go dark! Maybe like a shade darker than your natural?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm terrible with hair advice. so I'll stick to the standard "do what you're comfortable with" answer :)

    though I will say I'm loving those leopard print shoes! I've been catching up reading your blog & they're super cute with everything you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, ooh, short, dark and sassy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a rich brown, with golden touches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you should go a tad darker for the winter season.

    p.s. I love the red pant and leopard flats combo.

    ReplyDelete