11.29.2011

look of the day. hot pants



{pants/top/necklace-target, jacket-gap, shoes-payless, poodle in desperate need of a haircut-heartland humane society}

remember this post? the one where i showed six outfits i wanted to copy?  well this is my take on molly's look. i was able to stay pretty close to her look on the bottom, but it's way too cold here to go jacketless, so i added a jacket to keep cozy and warm.  i'm really loving colored pants as of late. blue, grey, turquoise, i just can't get enough...so please bear with me while i go through this phase.  this definitely won't be the last colored pants post you see.

happy tuesday! {monica}

3 comments:

  1. i love that top, and i love those pants! and hey, how many moms can wear tight pants? go monica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hot pants, and they look great on you!! I'm on the hunt for some colored skinnies myself! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red pants look great on you. I almost bought a red pair but I stopped myself...now I am beginning to wonder why I did.

    ReplyDelete