10.25.2011

autumn craft #3 complete

it's been almost a month since i displayed my autumn craft goals for all the world to see (or at least those of you who read this blog). i may not have mentioned this when i wrote my original post, but part of my decision to list these goals to all of you, was to keep me accountable for my lack of crafty follow through as of late....and i'm happy to report this rational seems to have worked because i'm halfway through my eight crafty goals. yay.

here's the newest edition to our fall mantel.  thanks a beautiful mess for another super simple tutorial.


normally i'm not one to decorate the house seasonally (except for christmas when i go a bit over the top), but now that there is a kiddo in our house, chris and i find ourselves getting much more excited about holidays. besides our new leaf garland, this year's fall decor includes lots and lots of pumpkins and gourds. 

what is your favorite holiday to decorate for?

happy tuesday! {monica}

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea!! I love how yours turned out. I'm thinking I might have to tackle this project soon to add some more fallishness to our house! Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete