6.29.2011

i made it. chevron tee.

someone finally finished one of her twelve projects...and that person is ME!!!

ughh. it only took a couple months, but i was eventually able complete this super sweet, and super simple

chevron tee.





don't pay attention to the wanky stitches, my sewing machine was not happy with me, but this project was as simple as simple can be. even if your sewing skills are novice, you can do this!

go over to cheri's tutorial for the SUPER easy directions.

happy wednesday! {monica}

10 comments:

  1. I think that looks awesome. I also think the 'wanky' stitches gives it character. I'll have to try this on one of my shirts one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! Thanks for the comment, ma'am. :) Totally diggin' your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this. I'm your newest follower, and thanks for the comment on my blog! :)

    katelyncarter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Way cute shirt, love the chevron idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is way cute, I'm looking forward to reading more!

    xo Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's awesome!!

    ps - LOVE your blog layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shirt is adorable... I might have to try it. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Brand new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, this might have to be my next sewing project :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more thing. DO you have a pinterest.com account? If not, do you want one? I've got some invites left, if you do. If you do, add me. ;-)
    http://pinterest.com/magnoliamom/

    ReplyDelete