6.30.2011

i don't care if you think we're nerdy.

what do you get for the guy who has everything? the solar system of course.
for father's day this year, i went the non-traditional route (as usual) and got chris this super-awesome diy romantic star projector. neat, huh? how incredible will it be to project a clear nights sky any night of the week? i know what you are thinking...what weirdos!?!


but, i agree. yes, we are nerds...and proud of it.






i really wish it would have got here for actual father's day, so i could have wrapped it all pretty--but it finally arrived on our door step yesterday after 20 days of traveling from hong kong. chris and i were like little kids putting it together. it was so much fun.





i just can't wait to build a fort in the living room, make some popcorn and snuggle up with my two guys watching the stars.





happy thursday! {monica}

5 comments:

  1. That. Is. AWESOME.

    "i just can't wait to build a fort in the living room, make some popcorn and snuggle up with my two guys watching the stars."

    Sounds like a perfect night to me!! :) Can I come?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool! I think my hubs would dig it in a serious way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I was gonna write "That. Is. AWEsome!" But then I saw that someone already said that. Bummer. I guess your readers are as nerdy as you are =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok....this is the cutest. i think i need this. for real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome! I want one! I'm a total wuss that needs to sleep with a nightlight - this would be a super cool alternative! x

    ReplyDelete