2.28.2011

someone got a hair cut.

i just realized i haven't posted many pictures of myself lately, which means....
you haven't seen my new hair cut.

ahhhh, it feels so great to get a bunch of hair cut off.
especially since i'm days away from becoming a mommy.
i wanted something low maintenance and easy to style. which is just what i got, thanks to my hair fairy ashley (who by the way, doesn't advertise her studio, so if you live in the des moines area, let me know if you want her number)

she added a bunch of low lights, chopped off a ton of hair, and added lots of texture.

i think i'm officially a short hair addict...

happy tuesday! {monica}

10 comments:

  1. Looks so cute! I wish I could make myself get a cut that short. It looks like its so easy keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, you are seriously one of the only women that can truly make such a short cut look so glamorous! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me sick! You look so cute all the time, it's totally unfair:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. man if i didnt have such thick wavy hair I would do this too, looks great on you! I would have a mushroom head lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woot! LOVE IT! You are inspiring me....I want mine short!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous hair! i went super shot with a haircut for the first time in my life & it felt so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. short hair looks GREAT on you! you're going to love it and never want to go back to having longer hair. I'm growing mine out, but I miss my short hair all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair! I've been thinking about getting mine cut off once it starts getting warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love short hair! This makes me miss mine being that length.

    ReplyDelete