1.14.2011

finger knitting.

remember my first post of 2011, where i listed some of my creative resolutions for the new year? it was a list of creative/crafty things i would like to learn and/or get better at this year. well i'm happy to report, i can cross one of my creative goals off of the list.
finger knitting.

as i said in my original post, i used to finger knit a while back (like 10 years ago). i was hoping it was like riding a bike and would easily be able to pick it back up again....and good news it was. after about five minutes i was on a roll and was able to speed through entire balls of yarn in less than an hour. don't you just love a speedy project?


i have lots of family and friends with birthdays coming up in the next few weeks/months....so guess they will be getting this year??? hint hint.
if you want to learn how to finger knit let me know, i can send you a link to some great tutorials.

have a great weekend pretty ladies!
happy friday! {monica}

12 comments:

  1. This looks great! I crochet and like the different look of finger-knitting. Love the green color too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! You must post a tutorial! I am gonna follow your blog and wait for it :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Id love a link!!! kamika.kraftz@gmail.com
    I use one of those tube knitter things, like kids use? Its pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I love that color (:

    I'd love to learn how to knit. It's on my 101 in 1001 list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes ! Send me a link..roundaboutshop@gmail.com I've never tried this before & if its easy...then even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi and thank for stopping by my blog. i love the color of this piece. in regards to the skinny jeans in my post. they actually are leggings. i guess "jeggings" is the right term. i have them and they are super comfy. i bought them in the juniors department and went on the larger side of the scale because i wasn't sure, but the waist band stretches just like the rest except it stays stretched out. so i have about 4 inches of room by the end of the day. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to learn how to finger knit. Thanks in advance for sending me the tutorial.

    blarknessmail[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, yes please! I would love a tutorial(s) link. monicapeeper at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, you sounds just like me with my resolution's. LOL
    I want to learn how to crochet as my first crafty project of the new year.
    I think this would be fun to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool post! I just took up finger knitting and am doing a 5 - 6 piece combined project - tying together 5 - 6 pieces width-wise for a chunking neck wrap sort of thing. I even bought one of the puff-ball tassle thingy making contraptions to put a few on the ends if so inspired... we'll see! Great pics and color and resolutions! Cheers ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete