1.17.2011

birthday's galore.

i've always loved gift giving, especially for birthdays. i try my hardest to think about each person's likes and dislikes, style, needs and wants before selecting anything. this year is no different, but i've decided to go handmade with as many gifts as possible, even if it's something as small as a card.

in my last post, i mentioned my new affinity for finger knitting and all the birthday's we have coming up with our friends and families. so guess what i did this weekend? well, i tackled all the january/february lady's birthday gifts.

here's a sneak peak at some of them....



what are your go-to handmade gifts? i would love suggestions and/or creative things you like to do for gift giving.
hope everyone had a great weekend!
happy monday {monica}


2 comments:

  1. I am not crafty in any way, so the only homemade gifts I do are edibles. My hot chocolate mix was a hit for Christmas 2009, and I've been known to make an extra couple of loaves of bread from time to time. Still, every time I see one of these great handmade ideas, I get a little jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always make homemade boxes of sweets and wrap the box in some baker's twine.

    ReplyDelete