12.21.2010

day 15....pennant note cards.

it's day fifteen! today's tutorial...
pennant note cards.


what you need.4"x 6" note cards. craft paper cut into small triangles. sewing machine.
step one. lay out triangles onto each note card, to see how many triangles you need for each card. i used four pennant shapes on each card, but you may need more or less depending on the size of your triangles.

 
 step two. using your sewing machine, sew pennants onto each note card.


step three.write little thank you messages, love letters, or whatever else you can think of...and enjoy.
this is a super easy way to personalize note cards any time of year. i made a big stack of these in less than 30 minutes, so they aren't a time consuming project either. feel free to customize your cards to your aestheic too...have fun with colors, textures, and patterns. these will be used as some of our christmas thank you's this year.

happy tuesday!{monica}

3 comments:

  1. This is a great project I plan to do once I get a sewing machine. I didn't think I needed a sewing machine but now I am seeing so many cute, easy projects.

    I am really enjoying your daily craft projects.

    ReplyDelete