3.04.2010

handmade sunglasses.

with spring right around the corner
it's time to start thinking about sunglasses.
and i wanted to give a shout out to one of
my favorite new sunglass trends.
ok, maybe i am a little biased because my husband is buddy's with one of the owners.
but these sunglasses are pretty sweet!
Oh and did I mention they are made in Oregon?
(have to give my home state a shout out too)

each pair is hand crafted the old fashioned way.

hand carved.

from real wood.

by real people.

check them out for yourself!


6 comments:

  1. i need a new pair of sunglasses and will definitely look into these!

    p.s. i like the new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, thanks.

    and you will love the sunglasses!

    hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's so cool! It's so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these! someone we knows someone involved in the company too so that's how we heard about them. so rad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are FANTASTIC! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI!

    I can't stand to be out with out sunglasses, I guess I have sensitive eyes. LOVE THESE!!!!!

    xx,

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete